If you have a complaint or concern about the level of care you have received from an osteopath or any member of staff, please let us know
Our promise to you is that we shall:
- Treat your complaint seriously
- Work to resolve your complaint promptly and in confidence
- Learn lessons and use them to review and where appropriate improve our service
Make your complaint to the practice principal either
in person, by phone or in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by letter.
If you telephone us or speak to us in person, the complaint will be logged and whoever takes your call will attempt to resolve the issue for you. If you are not satisfied, we will tell you when it is likely that the principal will be free to ring you to discuss the matter or invite you to come to the practice to do so.
We will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:-
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and apology if this is appropriate
- Deal with your complaint and reach an amicable solution
- Identify what we can do as a practice to ensure that this problem does not arise again
If you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction you can talk to an independent source about it by ringing the Institute of Osteopathy on Freephone 0800 110 5857, or email email@example.com
General Osteopathic Council
If you are concerned about safety and you wish to instigate a formal complaint with the regulatory body, the General Osteopathic Council can be contacted on 0207 3576655. Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.
Bradford on Avon
Church Street Practice
15a Church Street
Bradford on Avon
11 Catharine Place